Thursday, March 25, 2010

Trib Total Media Outdoor Boards, Bus Wraps, and Bus Shelters

If you are in Pittsburgh or the surrounding areas, you might have noticed a rather large, rather bold campaign for Trib Total Media. Chalk full of outdoor boards with 5 foot extentions, and buses wrapped and bus shelter signs. I am proud to say that I was the art director and designer on this project along with our new creative director, and this was also a full agency effort and collaboration. Take a look!

2 comments:

Kt said...

Awee yay, I see these all over, now I'll think of you when I do!

Dozen? Mexico City? We need to catch up! :)

Alanna James Designer said...

Thanks!! Yes, I miss you, lets get together!!! I saw your hubby the other night, i stopped by their bowling game! haha, we need to hang out for sure! I'm free this weekend, if you are going to be in the Pitt!